crow software has released the latest server side Call of Duty Warzone Update Patch Notes for you to digest, which implements a bunch of bug fixes and weapon adjustments.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Users
- Fixed an issue that caused players to take damage when entering gas due to a small delay in the gas mask animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong amount of armor to be applied when equipping or picking up Tempered or Specialist perks.
- Fixed an issue that caused an unintentional lighting change on Caldera.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Last Alive” player card to display the wrong text.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Season 4 reloaded phone cards to display the wrong text.
- Mirzoyan 414 mm custom
- Exit speed now increased by 35%
We are seeing good early performance data from the Vargo-S (VG), but Muzzle Velocity was holding back its long-term viability.
- Headshot Spot Damage multiplier reduced to 1.3, from 1.5
- Increased shot deviation
KG M40 (VG)
- Headshot location Damage multiplier reduced to 1.32, down from 1.46
- Neck location damage multiplier increased to 1.32, from 1.3
As mentioned above, our philosophy is to address the damage profile of weapons that are designed to be easier to control. The KG M40 (VG) has started to rear its head as the favourite. This is mainly due to the reliability of headshots and it has one of the highest headshot accuracy in the game. By reducing this, we hope to see the weapon perform well, but not overpower.
- Minimum damage reduced to 21, from 22
- VDD 287mm
- Damage range penalty increased to -25%, up from -10%
- Initial speed penalty increased to -20%, up from -10%.
- Vertical recoil penalty increased to -21%, down from -12%
- Krausnick 428mm 05V
- Damage range reduced from 40% to 26%
We’re excited to see the Volkssturmgewehr (VG) starting to find its place in the metagame, but we’re seeing its long-range efficiency increasing. This indicates that more players have found accurate long-range builds with the weapon. A small tweak to its minimum damage reinforces the weapons identity as a close to mid-range powerhouse, but can be used at range when needed.
- Minimum damage reduced to 22, from 23
While we’re thrilled to see the ‘return of the king’, we’ve seen a big jump in KD, particularly in the higher skill pools on the smaller maps. This is due to the relative ease of recoil that the kilo allows. While we like her handling where she is, just like with the KG M40, we’re going to tone her damage profile down a bit.
» Submachine guns «
Some of the more recent additions to the Submachine Gun category have been overbearing and have reduced the breadth that was once offered. This is mainly due to far superior handling. We’re making some strategic changes here to keep weapons viable but open the short-range meta back to its former glory.
Weaponwar 43 (VG)
- ADS movement speed scaling decreased to 1.36, down from 1.4
- .30 Russian Short 34 Round Magazines
- Damage range penalty increased to -25%, up from -14%
- Kurz 72 8mm round magazines
- Damage range reduced to 5%, down from 10%
- Movement speed scalar penalty increased to -5%, up from -4.2%.
- Merit 18mm Short
- ADS movement speed bonus reduced from 20% to 18%
Frame 5 (GV)
- ADS transition in/out time increased to 200ms, from 190ms
- Increased vertical recoil
H4 Blixen (VG)
- Max Damage reduced to 39, down from 40
- Maximum damage range reduced to 8 meters, down from 9 meters.
- ADS transition in/out time increased to 210ms, from 190ms
- Bergstrom 17” F3
- Muzzle velocity reduced from 50% to 35%.
- Removed movement speed increase, before 3%.
- Removed ADS movement speed increase, before 6%.
- 7.62 Gorenko 54 Round Magazine
- Movement speed now reduced by 2%
- ADS in/out transition time scalar reduced to -3%, down from 2%
” Pistols “
Gun Echo (MW)
- Neck torso damage multiplier reduced to 1.0, down from 1.1
- Upper torso damage multiplier reduced to 1.0, down from 1.1
- Lower torso damage multiplier reduced to 1.0, down from 1.1
We’d like to see a headshot thrown into the mix to get that 3 shot to kill time while at his maximum damage range. This should more fairly reward aim shots with Handgun Echo (MW).
“Light Machine Guns”
- 16″ CGC wrapped
- Damage range penalty reduced to -20%, from -30%
- 28″ Gracey Mk. 9
- Damage range increased to 30%, from 15%
- .303 British 45 Round Magazines
- Damage range penalty reduced to -10%, from -20%
» Shotguns «
VLK Rogue (MW)
- Max Pellet Damage reduced to 38, down from 60
- Minimum pellet damage increased to 15, from 14
Clamp weapon perk
- Knockback control reduced from 4% to 3%
[Source – Raven Software]