Intel today released a beta version of the Windows DCH driver 220.127.116.1159 for its Arc Alchemist discrete GPUs. The new driver brings various graphics corruption bug fixes and application crash fixes. For example, the controller resolves to popular Obligations titles, as well as force horizon 5, among others. You can find the full changelog below:
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege* (DX11) may experience texture corruption on the Emerald Plains map when ultra settings are enabled in-game. One solution is to select the Vulkan API in the game settings.
- Battlefield V* (DX11) may exhibit lighting damage from certain sources, such as spotlights or campfires.
- F1 22* (DX12) You may experience an application crash or hang when using a “High” or higher quality setting with Ambient Occlusion set to “AMD FidelityFX CACAO”. One solution is to disable or change this option within the games settings page.
- Halo Infinite* (DX12) Lighting may appear blurry or overexposed in multiplayer game menus.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War* (DX12) may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Call of Duty: Warzone* (DX12) may exhibit flickering shadow corruption on character models in the menu.
- Forza Horizon 5* (DX12) exhibits block corruption while hovering and MSAA x4 enabled.
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human* (DX12) may exhibit lighting corruption on certain building surfaces.
- Minecraft Bedrock* (DX11) may display a black screen after the initial loading screen.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider* (DX12) may experience an application crash when setting the Ray Traced Shadow Quality to High. A workaround is to switch to the Medium or OFF setting.
- The Movies & TV app may experience a crash during HDR video playback and full screen video switching.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard* (DX12), Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint (DX11), Strange Brigade* (DX12), and Forza Horizon 5* (DX12) may experience texture damage during gameplay.
- Gears 5* (DX12) may experience an application crash, system crash, or TDR during gameplay.
- Some third party camera apps may show video corruption when playing the recorded video in full screen
- Sniper Elite 5* may experience an application hang on some hybrid graphics system configurations when the Windows® “Graphics Performance Preference” option for the application is not set to “High Performance”.
- Map textures may not load or may load as blank surfaces when playing CrossFire*.
- Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite* (DX12) may turn black and not load.
Intel® Arc™ Control Known Issues
- Checking for driver updates or attempting to install driver updates through Intel® Arc™ Control can sometimes cause a “Failed to install driver” message to appear.
- Smooth Sync is enabled by default when “Application Choice” is selected in the Frame Delivery setting on the Intel® Arc™ Control game settings page.
- The Performance Tuning page in Intel® Arc™ Control may erroneously appear as visible or configurable on unsupported platforms. When this occurs, changing the settings on this page may throw an error message and/or not work.
- A Windows® UAC prompt may appear when starting Intel® Arc™ Control.
You can download version 18.104.22.16859 of the Arc Beta driver at Intel’s official website here.
Report a problem with the item