A new season of Fortnite means new weekly missions to complete, so here’s how to complete all of the week 6 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the missions you’ve missed. but can still complete.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to Battle Royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there. New items like the Ripsaw Launcher are added almost every week, and there are also Weekly Quests to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have removed punch cards, so you only need to complete the challenges found on the Season 3 quest screen. You’ll earn 15k XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time. Here’s how to complete the week 6 quests and when you can expect the week 7 quests to go live.
How to Complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 6 Quests
The sixth batch of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 quests focus on using new additions like Reality Sappings, Ballers, and Grapple Gloves.
Here are all the missions of week 6 in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Break Reality Seed pods (3) – 15,000 XP
- Get a headshot from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Rifle (5) – 15,000 XP
- Buy an exotic weapon from a character (1) – 15,000 XP
- Use a Baller, Zipline, and Geyser in a single match (3) – 15,000 XP
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a zipline while in the air (1) – 15,000 XP
- Pick a legendary or mythical fruit from a Reality Sapling (1) – 15,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents with rare or better Assault Rifles (1000) – 15,000 XP
You shouldn’t have too much difficulty completing the Fortnite week 6 missions as long as you set your mind to completing them.
You can check out our guide on all the character locations to buy an exotic weapon, and using a grappling glove to catch a zip line is easy too. Simply drop into the air towards a zip line with the Grapple Glove, then press the interactive button next to a zip line to catch it.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, July 21 at 6am PT / 9am ET / 2pm BSTso stay tuned for Week 7.
All weekly Fortnite missions
Fortnite Week 5 Missions
- Pick up a Port-A-Fort and a Ripsaw Launcher in a single match (2)
- Collect floating rings near Reality Falls (5)
- Deal damage to opponents within 10 meters with the Charge SMG (500)
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deploy a Port-A-Fort and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (50)
- Destroy giant mushrooms with the Ripsaw Launcher (8)
- Visit Reality Falls, Tilted Towers, and Shuffled Shrines (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Missions
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 blaster rifle (15)
- Knock down Timer Pins with a Ripsaw Launcher (5)
- Cloak on a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3)
- Plant a reality seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes in crashed IO aircraft (2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500)
Fortnite Week 3 Missions
- Boost an enemy player with a shockwave grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of coming out of the water (75)
- Max out shields in a temple (1)
- Jump off a trampoline (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of airtime in a ground vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Missions
- Launch yourself into a runaway rock and blast it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of epic rarity or better (2)
- Go into the wind tunnel in a Baller in the Screwballer (1)
- Shoot opponents in the head with the 2-shot shotgun (5)
- Launch yourself into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick weeds around reality suckers (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Missions
- Collect reality seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance on different crashed IO aircraft (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing off Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Modify a Whiplash with off-road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy structures (50)
- Search chests in Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit Ground Zero on a speedboat (1)
Fortnite Week Zero Missions
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on the back of a wolf or a bear in 2 different games (2)
- Plant or summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 storm phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls and Rave Cave (3)
For more Fortnite, you can check out everything we know about the next stage of No Sweat Summer and the upcoming Dragonball Z crossover.
Image Credit: Epic Games