Before the developers’ summer break, Fortnite released the v21.30 update. It’s here with the No Sweat Summer event, map changes like Daily Bloggle, the new Prime Shotgun, and more.
The publicity for Fortnite v21.30 was spectacular because epic games will soon take a break until the second week of August. This means the battle royale title won’t be experiencing any live changes for the next few weeks, and the latest update should ensure the community doesn’t get bored.
Fortnite v21.30 brings a No Sweat Insurance NPC, summer-themed POIs, and new No Sweat Summer event quests
Fortnite players desperately wanted to celebrate summer in Battle Royale modes this time. Fortunately, the No Sweat Summer event is here with the v21.30 update.
The No Sweat Insurance quests will replace the Vibin quests for the next four weeks, as the scientists’ research on the Reality Tree will be temporarily halted.
No sweat summer missions
The latest No Sweat Summer missions in Fortnite are:
- Land after jumping off the Battle Bus during the No Sweat Summer event.
- Carry the No Sweat sign and place it at a sponsorship location
- Complete a lap around the boat racing circuit after the initial countdown
- Make a character dance with a Boogie Bom
- Emoticon at different promotional dance floor locations
- Ring bells until they break
- Catch 3 seconds of air while driving a speedboat
- Remove No Sweat signs from recalled products
- Post No Sweat signs in an official container
- Inflatable objects Pop No Sweat Summer
- Jump on umbrellas along the beach
- Kick a beach ball and kick a giant beach ball
- Shoot the firework flare gun at Mighty Monument or Tilted Towers
- Bust through doors in different neighborhoods
- Destroy large sea buoys with speedboat missiles
These missions will award 15k XP each and a new Sweaty Sailer umbrella glider will be a free reward for completing them. The missions also indicate that the Boogie Bombs will return soon. The goofy element has been a fan favorite for years, and it makes perfect sense for it to return during a Vibin’-themed season.
New summer-themed NPCs will now roam the island. These include:
- beach bomber
- summer drift
- the subscriber
- boardwalk ruby
The Underwriter is the newest NPC in Fortnite and represents the New Sweat Insurance building from Tilted Towers. In contrast, Unpeely, Beach Bomber, and Boardwalk Ruby are famous characters who always return during the summer.
The Fortnite community will vote for Tilted Tower buildings through Rebuild the Block missions
The restoration of Tilted Towers began in Chapter 3 Season 3. Fortnite asked map builders to submit their best building designs and nine buildings made the cut.
In the coming weeks, players will be donating bars for construction projects in Tilted Towers. The building design with the most votes will officially become part of the PDI. This will also help players complete the Rebuild The Block missions:
- Donate Bars by voting for construction projects on The Block
- Survive the storm phases during the Rebuild the Block event.
- Eliminate enemy players during the Rebuild the Block event
- Complete the Rebuild the Block mission stages (3/7/12).
It is clear that we will see new Rebuild The Block missions every week and the developers have not yet revealed the subsequent stages.
To be fair, the XP crunch in Chapter 3 Season 3 might come to an end now, as each Rebuild The Block mission will reward players with 14,000 XP.
New Prime Shotgun and Ice-Cream consumable enter loot pool with Fortnite v21.30
A new Prime Shotgun will be available in chests, supply drops, and floor loot with v21.30. The stats for this weapon at Rare rarity are:
- Recharge time-4.5
- clip size– 4
- headshot damage– 138
- rate of fire– 1.05
Leaks have revealed that the Prime Shotgun is an explosive weapon with a surprisingly long range for a shotgun. His damage output is brilliant and the slow rate of fire seems to be the only drawback.
New consumable items in the form of ice cones have been added. These include:
- Lil Whip Special Service for health and shield
- gobbling up Frozen Cone that slowly heals health
- frozen ice cream cone for Health and makes things slippery
- Ice cream cone for health
- Spicy Ice Cream Cone for health and shield
Interestingly, the files for the Burst SMG have also been updated and it may be coming back soon.
Daily Bugle changes to Daily Bloomgle in Fortnite v21.30 and other map changes
Epic Games has continued the amazing map changes in Chapter 3 Season 3 with the latest update. Daily Bugle, under the effect of the Reality Tree, is now called Daily Bloomgle. As usual, you will now switch between themes based on Neo Tilted, Coral Castle, Colossal Coliseum, and more.
The Reality Tree will continue to grow and after the Daily Bugle it will reach Condo Canyon.
Last but not least, a summer-themed stage will be set up on the island for No Sweat Summer. This is where players can expect to complete their event-based quests and earn a ton of XP.
Hotfix updates will be released weekly, but no major Fortnite updates will arrive for almost a month. The developers have already added weekly quests until week 10, and the Dragon Ball Z crossover will be released after the break.