Minecraft update 1.19 adds the new Ancient City underground. Players can create world seeds to spawn nearby along with other features.
One of the new structures that was released with update 1.19 of Minecraft it is the Old City. Players will know they’re getting close when they find Sculk Blocks, blocks that glow darkly and that players can use to create a Sculk Farm. Minecraft. To find Ancient Cities, players will need to search deep underground, in the appropriately named deep dark biome, which is covered in Sculk blocks. Deep dark biomes and ancient cities within are usually found below mountains.
Ancient Cities are wide open areas that appear at very specific coordinates. Specifically, they are in And: -52 and below, near the bottom of the map. If players dig from there, it won’t be long before they reach bedrock. ancient cities in Minecraft they’re inside an open area, so they’re easy to find as long as players search the right locations. To get there, players will need to dig, but make sure not to do it directly.
Players must be careful when exploring an ancient city. You can find excellent loot in chests scattered around the area, but there are deadly enemies within the Old City. The terrifying Guardians lurk within, ready to ambush the unsuspecting adventurer. The Guardians in Minecraft they have distinctive noises and unique animations, and players will want to have powerful armor and weapons before fighting these enemies.
The best ancient city seeds in minecraft
The creation of a world seed occurs when players create a new world. On the world creation screen, select More Options. From there, players can enter the seed into the text box. There are probably many other seeds that could be considered the best Minecraft seeds, but have not yet been discovered. In the past, seeds would spawn different worlds for Java and Bedrock editions. That has changed recently because the 1.18 update of Minecraft made both versions now spawn the same world. Now no matter what version of the game players use, these world seeds will work.
- Seed 5146159088207717555: In general, there is one ancient city for each deep dark biome. This one has a huge deep dark biome and ten ancient cities with lots of loot to find. Just head towards the snowy mountains.
- Seed -3583656773070355489: This ancient city is quite easy to find; just dig. It’s never a good idea to dig straight into Minecraft, so create stairs. It’s also a good idea to get better gear before venturing into such a dangerous area, but some players enjoy a challenge.
- Seed -4212966053895285705: Another seed that spawns players directly above the Ancient City.
- Seed 4798244056301981241: There is an ancient city nearby, under a mountain with a special town in it. Minecraft and a dungeon with spider spawners.
- Seed 965005309095848990: Here, players will find themselves in a savannah biome. There are many biomes, including badlands, a coral reef, and a mine shaft surrounding the ancient city.
Next: How To Use Sculk Catalyst In Minecraft (And What It Does)
Minecraft is available for PC, Android, iOS, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch.
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge Crossplay: Which Platforms Are Supported
About the Author