Players are looking for the best Fortnite Deathrun codes. These creative maps created by other players can be challenging. If you think you’re up for it, here are the most challenging Fortnite Deathrun codes.
Best Fortnite Deathrun Codes
- 1568-5216-7988 – ?? Level Deathrun – A visually stunning map that looks like it came straight out of Tron.
- 4031-5495-3335 – 100 Level Ant Deathrun: Live out your fantasy of being Ant-Man in this interesting Deathrun.
- 0226-6326-8437 – Level 100 Jonesy Deathrun: Avoid the lava that will kill you while helping Jonesy find his pickaxe.
- 0983-3446-9295 – 150 Level Sprint Race: Test how fast you can be as you dodge obstacles on your way to the finish line.
- 8620-7097-6250 – 365 Level New Year’s Deathrun: Ring in the New Year with this Death Run that can mark the passing of time.
- 8630-1873-5089 – Deathrun Advent Calendar: A Deathrun that has a total of 750 levels with 25 levels opening every day.
- 8541-7760-0193 – Agent Parker Escapes Galesh: A deathrun with a true story of an interstellar operator crash landing on an alien planet who needs to find a way out.
- 5032-6975-8948 – Egg Climbing: Climb the tower to complete Deathrun.
- 3226-5801-0514 – Escape Your Nightmare: Run through this spooky map and parkour through its many puzzles.
- 3114-9806-2406 – Frosty Farm Deathrun: Celebrate the holiday season with this festive Deathrun.
- 6484-4533-3864 – Inspire Your Chi Deathrun: A visually pleasing map of Deathrun with Chinese architecture.
- 2842-6840-7713 – Lighthouse Adventure Deathrun: A visually stunning Deathrun near the coast.
- 8154-5275-4429 – Ocean Fun Run: a great Deathrun for players who love swimming.
- 9654-3764-4414 – Rainbow Runners Deathrun: A colorful Deathrun with 10 levels in a bright world.
- 6014-4850-9328 – Space Escape: A Deathrun that takes place on an alien planet.
- 2022-2519-3605 – Water vs. Lava Fish Deathrun – A Deathrun that uses water and lava for its environment and obstacles.
- 3759-6687-0977 – 21 Level Skyline Run: Navigate across the city rooftops at night.
- 1384-9725-0679 – Default Deathrun Slide: Ideal for players who want to jump and slide their way to the end.
- 6302-2233-2728 – Spy Games Deathrun: A unique Deathrun that pairs you up with 8 other players to complete an obstacle course filled with interesting traps.
- 0356-4964-5824 – Bounce Obstacle Course: Players will easily remember American Ninja Warrior.
It can be hard to search for fun Fortnite Deathrun codes as some maps are too difficult or boring. You won’t find any of those in the Deathrun maps we’ve listed.
The Deathrun maps we have listed above provide a great challenge while remaining visually pleasing and creative enough to have fun with. It may take some platforming skills to really succeed at any of them, but that’s why these Fortnite Deathrun codes are so much fun. Give them a try if you think you can overcome the hurdle.
If you are still looking for more Fortnite Deathrun codes than above, we have more listed.
More Fortnite Deathrun Codes
- 2359-3574-9339 – 100 level default deathrun
- 9526-9405-5282 – 100 level Wild West Deathrun
- 6276-7135-4861 – 100 level biomes collide Deathrun
- 9489-7798-3608 – Broken Time Machine Death Race
- 2778-3253-4171 – Cizzorz Death Race 4.0
- 2167-3396-1292 – Deadly run of fearsome pirate Jonesy
- 2854-7665-1230 – Fire versus water death race
- 2876-1894-8328 – Deathrun in first person
- 2125-7678-3797 – FLAG co-op deathrun
- 6245-9996-8091 – Itscizzors Death Race 3.0
- 5030-1216-1484 – Jesgran’s Death Race
- 9650-8149-3607 – More wacky ways to die in Fortnite
- 9832-1642-6109 – Rainbow Default Death Race
- 7024-4001-0960 – Relativity Death Race
- 3478-4103-0917 – Retrowave Death Race
- 9547-6268-3056 – Sasuke (aka Ninja Warrior) Deathrun
- 2033-1780-7591 – Shadow vs. Ghost Deathrace
- 1187-7729-0526 – Deathrun slippery slide
- 3632-0591-6558 – Storm Runners
- 3958-2152-5837 – Summer Splash Death Race
- 5376-4796-8360 – Deadpool’s Death Race
- 7300-6984-2747 – Volcano Death Race
- 8660-5683-2097 – X-Run by X-Labo
- 5361-9496-2479 -Tumble Lads
- 7452-9966-3879 – Pirate Jonesy’s Deadly Run
Fortnite Deathrun codes can be pretty wacky and fun, and a lot of players have done some really creative things to create their own playground for challengers. Try any of the codes we have listed above.
If you don’t know how to use these Fortnite Deathrun codes, we’ll tell you how. Stay and read on.
How to use Fortnite Deathrun codes
Here are the steps to use Fortnite Deathrun codes:
- launch fortnite
- Go to creative mode
- Go to one of the featured island rifts
- Open the code menu
- Enter the Death Run code
- enter the crack
Using these codes is quite easy. All you have to do is go into creative mode and then walk to where one of the featured island rifts is located. Enter one of the codes we’ve listed above and you’re good to go.
All you have to do is go through the rift and you will find yourself on the Deathrun map.
That’s it for the Fortnite Deathrun codes that will challenge you. We hope you managed to pick a favorite from our list. You should stay with us a bit longer, because we have more Fortnite content for you to check out.
Fortnite news and articles
Check out this Youtube video of TG plays clearing this level 300 Deathrun.