The No Sweat Summer 2022 event in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has officially been Announced for epic games.
Epic Games has finally revealed the No Sweat Summer event in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 after weeks of speculation. In order to receive free cosmetics, users will need to enter Creative mode once again.
This is not only a challenge, but also a fun opportunity to show creativity.
Epic Games made sense to introduce a summer event in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 because it has a “Vibin'” theme. It will not only help players accumulate experience points, but also give them a break from the sweaty battle royale game.
Here’s everything we know about the upcoming No Sweat Summer event in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Read More: Fortnite x Naruto Rivals! Release Date, Leaks & More
Fortnite No Sweat Summer Event 2022 Free XP and Cosmetics
The first major update for Chapter 3 Season 3 will be Fortnite v21.10, which will be released on June 21, 2022. However, this should not be considered the start date of the summer event.
The event will take place in Creative mode, according to reliable leaker iFireMonkey.
Loopers will be able to play on six different maps, all of which will be different from the usual Red vs Blue maps. Instead, anticipate participating in death races and LTMs with a summer theme.
Fortnite invites creators to create summer-themed LTMs and games
Epic Games wants the Summer 2022 event to be as community-driven as possible. Creators from around the world are invited to design summer-themed islands and submit them by July 5. As a result, it is safe to assume that the event will start on July 5 or later.
Epic Games has specified that the map must adhere to the guidelines below:
- New player friendly
- Game modes using newly released devices
- Consider taking advantage of gadgets released last year (eg, water device, accessory handler, surfboards, etc.).
- Thoughtful level design
- We’d love to see levels where they slide, run, and cover.
- Unique content and design.
- just an island by creator will be accepted.
- Make sure your island is in the theme.
- Make sure your island follows the No Sweat summer theme, eg Platforming, Deathruns, Racing, Prop Hunt, Social Deduction, etc. There are no combat islands.
- We are looking for high quality experiences.
- Fully functional islands that use devices well, set effective limits, and are highly polished for a better player experience and make your island more likely to appear.
- Prioritize innovation and the use of newer devices.
- The designs that push the limits and never seen before will surely catch our attention.
- Each submission requires a video overview.
- Submitted videos must show a flight across the entire island, as well as a round of play.
- Presentations must be new islands.
- Any island considered to present must be a new creation published during the call period.
- Promotional trailers are recommended.
- Including an engaging promotional trailer for your island is not required, but highly recommended. However, presentation overview videos are required.
Submit your summer-themed islands using the Creative Submission Formmaking sure to choose the text No Sweat Summer from the drop down menu.
Stay up to date with all the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.