To get a Grapple Glove in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, fans need to search for Grapple Stops around the island to loot their Grapple Glove Toolboxes.
The grappling glove is an epic miscellaneous item in Fortnite Chapter 3: Season 3 which works similarly to Vaulted Mythic Superpower, Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters. When equipped with a grappling glove, the player can quickly traverse through the air by shooting a grappling line at a raised surface and swinging towards it. However, this tool cannot be used indefinitely, as it only has a maximum of ten charges. In addition, this gripping element in Fortnite it will overheat after the player lands, causing a cooldown that lasts from 3 to 15 seconds, depending on how many charges have been used.
Players should prioritize grappling towards taller objects or structures when swinging to use the grappling glove more effectively in Fortnite Chapter 3: Season 3. This technique allows them to generate more momentum and move faster. It’s a great tool for quickly escaping or ambushing enemies, but remember that it can’t be activated immediately after landing due to its overheat cooldown mechanic. Additionally, while its low sound signal allows players to sneak up on opponents, those with the “Display Audio” accessibility setting turned on will be able to “see” an incoming player with a Grapple Glove.
To get a grip glove on Fortniteplayers must open Grapple Glove Tool Boxes, pink loot containers found at pink grapple stops throughout the island map in Chapter 3: Season 3. Fans can recognize these points of interest by their hot pink clad shed with a tall crane-like structure towering over it. Each stop has three grappling glove toolboxes, each of which has a guaranteed chance of containing one or more grappling gloves.
Where to find grappling gloves in Fortnite
There are a total of ten Grapple Stops located on the map at Fortnite Chapter 3: Season 3. Therefore, if players wish to get their hands on a Grapple Glove, they should visit one of the locations listed below:
- Grip Glove 1 Location: near a rocky slope northeast of Logjam Lumberyard
- Grip Glove 2 Location: down inside Rave Cave, next to the dance floor next to the water
- Grip Glove 3 Location: east of Shifty Shafts, near the road that leads to Sleepy Sound
- Grip Glove 4 Location: east of The Daily Bugle, inside the muddy ravine east of the main road
- Grip Glove Location 5: in the small isolated docks between Fortnite Seven Outpost VII and the Sunburnt Cabins
- Grip Glove 6 Location: atop a small hill east of Tilted Towers, northwest of Puddle Pond
- Grip Glove 7 Location: on a small ridge near the river directly north of Rocky Reels
- Grip Glove Location 8: southwest of Greasy Grove, on the northeast side of Fungi Farm
- Grip Glove Location 9: northeast of Synapse Station, across the road from Desolate Delta
- Grip Glove 10 Location: near the entrance to the dirt road that leads to Shrouded Settlement, east of Condo Canyon.
Next: How To Play The Fortnite Subway Surfer Map (Creative Codes)
Fortnite is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.
Barbie Movie Image Reveals First Look At Ryan Gosling As Shirtless Ken
About the Author