Intel has released a new Windows DCH beta driver with version 220.127.116.1109. The new driver fixes a problem with the extremely popular counter strike global offensive which caused visual corruption or tearing, yet another crash bug remains. The driver also brings optimizations for various demonic resident titles and more. You can see the full changelog below:
- Intel® Game On Driver supports Redout 2*, Resident Evil 2*, Resident Evil 3*, and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard* on 11th Gen Intel Core™ processors with Xe graphics and later.
- World of Warcraft* (DX12) may experience graphical corruption in game menus.
- CrossFire HD* (DX12) may be damaged when changing game settings or during gameplay.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive* (DX9) may experience visual damage or breakage in the main menu or during gameplay.
- You may see an error message pop-up when launching Call of Duty: Vanguard* (DX12).
- An application crash may occur in Watch Dogs: Legion* (DX11) when launching the game.
- Intermittent crash or crash may occur during gameplay in Ghostwire: Tokyo* (DX12).
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive* may experience a game crash when changing the shadow quality settings in-game.
- Destiny 2* may exhibit screen loss or screen flickering during gameplay when HDR is enabled.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin* you may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint* may experience minor shadow corruption in some areas of the game.
- CrossFire* may experience an app crash or security alert when joining a game.
- Minor graphical anomalies may be observed in Call of Duty: Warzone* (DX12), Diablo II: Resurrected* (DX12), Euro Truck Simulator* (DX11), Farming Simulator 22* (DX12), Grand Theft Auto V* (DX11) , Halo Infinite* (DX12), Hitman 2* (DX12), Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy* (DX12), and Microsoft Flight Simulator* (DX11).
- You may see an “Update Driver” pop-up error message when launching Battlefield 1* after updating from 18.104.22.16855 or earlier drivers.
- [12th Generation Intel Core Processors]:
- Chorus* may experience an application crash in some indoor areas of the game, such as the ship hangar. o Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Destiny 2* (DX11), CrossFire HD* (DX9), GRID Legends* (DX12) (when changing lighting quality to high), and F1 2020* (DX12) when HDR is enabled.
- Sniper Elite 5* (DX12) may experience a game crash or TDR with an error dialog popup. o Ghostwire: Tokyo* (DX12) may intermittently experience a crash or TDR when changing areas in the game. o Red Dead Redemption 2* (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance when the game API is set to DirectX®12.
- [11th and 12th Generation Intel Core Processors]:
- Minor graphical anomalies can be seen in Gears 5* (DX12).
- A TDR may intermittently occur in Halo Infinite* (DX12) during gameplay.
- The game may crash or hang when changing the resolution in NBA 2K21* (DX12).
- Displays connected via an external dock may display a black screen when using 4K resolution at 60Hz.
- [11th Generation Intel Core Processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics]:
- A crash or intermittent crash may occur in Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade* (DX12).
- Minor graphical anomalies can be seen in Elex* (DX11), MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries* (DX12), Strange Brigade* (DX12), and The Ascent* (DX12).
- A black screen or TDR may appear after startup or during gameplay on Gears 5* (DX12).
- [Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics]:
- Support for Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics is not included in this software release. An upcoming software update will re-introduce support for Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics.
To download the driver, go to the official Intel website here.
Report a problem with the item