Are you wondering where to find Fortnite Tover Tokens? With the start of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, it’s time for the popular battle royale game to celebrate with a summer party. Now that the good guys have banished the Imagined Order from the island, everyone wants to cut loose, including Darth Vader. So where better to do it than in the ruins of the IO base?
As part of the new season, there are new Fortnite skins to unlock in the battle pass, one of them being Snap. Similar to the character skins above, you need to find the locations of all the Fortnite Tover Tokens to unlock new parts for Snap.
Each of the named areas in the list below has three Tover Tokens for you to find, but they’re not always in easy-to-reach places. While a good number of Snap parts are available right now, more will be arriving in the coming weeks, so it’s best to start early so you don’t have to find them all later.
The Fortnite Tover token locations are:
- raving cave
- condo canyon
- shifting axes
- The ruins
- little shaftie
- reality falls
- rocky reels
- the jones
- Seven Outpost VII
- sleepy sound
- LogJam Lumberyard
- greasy grove
- Hop on a Baller to get these tokens, and you’ll find one on the tracks coming out of the hug team leader’s mouth at the top of Rave Cave.
- Continue riding a Baller from the top of Team Leader Cuddle’s mouth, and you’ll find the second token on the track next to the plane.
- Continue from the second tile, and you’ll find the third tile on the track as you make your way through the remains of Command Cavern
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Pimento)
- On top of the green artificial grass roof on the south side of Condo Canyon
- By the entrance to the pawnshop on the southwest side
- Inside the waffle shop in Canyon Plaza to the west of the area
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Raw Power)
- At the entrance to the mines north of Shifty Shafts near the top of the mountain
- By the mining cart that sticks out a bit north of the main Shifty Shafts area
- At the mine entrance below the red shack north of Shifty Shafts
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (‘Mato)
- Under the arch on the west side of the northernmost building in Sanctuary
- Inside the stone circle in the center of the Sanctuary
- On the dirt road between the two fields at the southern end of the Shrine
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Techa-Snap)
- On the southeastern edge of the ruins east of The Daily Bugle
- On top of the ruins
- By the stairs on the northeast edge of the ruins
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Sgt. Brush)
- Through the entrance to the mine west of the oasis that is northwest of Synapse Station
- From the mine entrance turn right when the track turns left, walk to the end and turn left to find the token at the end of the track.
- From the second tile, turn left and go up the ramp to find the last tile at the intersection of the track.
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Poptop)
- On the tree trunk leading to the top of the big lilac tree
- At the top of the big lilac tree near some chests
- Inside the cave that is across the waterfall northwest of the lilac tree.
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Classic Red)
- Under the overpass in the building north of Rocky Reels
- By the south entrance of Rocky Reels
- In the playground east of Rocky Reels
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Tenta-Classic)
- Between the lake and the green building at the south end of The Joneses
- Next to the objectives near the red building to the southeast of the area.
- Inside the small cabin in the northwest corner
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Mechbasher)
Seven Outpost VII
- Outside the Seven Outpost entrance on the island north of The Joneses
- Near the generator on the east side of the island
- On the pier north of the island
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Utility)
- Next to the utility pole outside the Nom supermarket southwest of Sleepy Sound
- Next to the outdoor seating area of the Fish Sticks restaurant in the middle of Sleepy Sound
- On the street in the residential area north of the lake
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Trashblaster)
- On the dock at the south end of the main building
- By the trunks closest to the north end of the area
- Next to the Respawn truck in the middle of the area.
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Skelly)
- On top of a mushroom in the southeast corner of Greasy Grove
- On top of the fungus that grows in the ruins of the sporting goods store next to the gas station.
- On top of the mushroom that is lifting the taqueria into the sky, just before the broken part of the wall.
- Collecting all three unlocks Snap (Camo)
That’s all the Fortnite Tover tokens in the game so far. While we wait for more Snap parts to become available, there are plenty of other challenges and updates in the new season. For example, you can plant the new Fortnite Reality Seeds to spawn upgraded weapons and ride some of the Fortnite animals into battle.
Razer BlackShark V2 Pro$179.99VIEWNetwork N earns an affiliate commission from qualifying sales.