Among the many features of Minecraft is a category known as status effects. Status effects are properties that cause changes to a player’s behavior for a short period of time. These properties can be acquired in various ways. These include ranged attacks, conduits, potions, and more.
This article will talk about a status effect that comes in the game in the form of a potion known as Strength Potion II.
The force status effect is one of the most powerful status effects in the game. This status effect increases a player’s melee damage by a significant amount, with the exact benefit depending on how powerful the source potion is. This article will talk about a status effect that comes in the game in the form of a potion known as Strength Potion II.
Everything Minecraft Players Need to Know to Make Strength Potion II
The strength potion has three variants, with the first variant being the base strength potion. This potion increases the melee damage or strength of players for three minutes. Melee damage during this period is increased by three health points or 1.5 hearts.
The second variant is the enhanced version of the potion, which works the same way as the base potion but lasts for eight minutes.
The third and final variant of the Strength Potion is the Strength Potion II. This potion increases the player’s melee damage by three hearts or six health.
To build the Potion of Strength II, players will first need to make the Potion of Strength. The steps for this are given below:
1) Make a workbench and use it to craft flame powder from flame rods.
2) Acquire or build a brewing station. You can find a practical guide here.
3) Open the brew stand and add a blaze powder into the slot on the top left.
4) Place the water bottles in one or each of the three middle slots.
5) Place a lower wart in the single slot located above the middle trio of slots.
6) This process will result in an Uncomfortable potion.
7) Players then need to replace the lower wart with fire powder.
8) A strength potion is the result of brewing.
Upgrade a potion of strength to a potion of strength II
Players can follow the steps below to convert their strength potion to a strength potion II:
1) Open the brewing rack and add a strength potion to one or each of the bottom three slots.
2) Instead of a lower wart or fire powder, place a single piece of glowstone powder in the upper slot.
3) This will start the preparation process. When complete, the Brewing Station will produce a Potion of Strength II.
Strength Potion II Uses
The increase in melee damage offered by this enhanced potion can severely affect how a player handles combat during the time the status effect is activated. Players can fight against loads of enemies or mobs that were previously difficult for them to defeat. Also, the potion gives players a huge advantage over their enemies in PVP battles.