The Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 4 challenges are live and are a way for players to get some solid XP.
Weekly challenges are the number one way for players to level up their Battle Pass. Completing these challenges grants a lot of XP and allows players to explore the Battle Royale island in new ways.
Nine challenges have been doled out for Week 4. These challenges are available in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 and involve everything from using a jetpack to opening ammo boxes.
How to complete all Fortnite Week 4 challenges
Epic Games released a new hotfix that included a handful of items returning to the Battle Royale. On top of that, they uploaded the new challenges for Week 4.
Here is each week 4 challenge as outlined in Fortnite:
- Travel in the air with a jetpack (100)
- Thank the bus driver then finish in the top 25 (2)
- Visit gas stations in a battle bus (3)
- Gain seconds of airtime after being hit by a Shockwave Grenade (3)
- Eliminate IO forces in a single match (3)
- Catch or collect a thermal fish (1)
- Accept a reward from a reward board within 30 seconds of landing (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with a harvesting tool (75)
- Search ammo boxes at Shifty Shafts or Camp Cuddle (3)
The number at the end of each challenge is the amount or total of the task to complete. In order, here’s how players can finish all of those challenges:
- Travel to an IO Blimp and find a jetpack hanging on a wall. Do this as many times as it takes to fly through the air for 100 meters.
- While on the battle bus, before going down to the island, press the button to thank the bus driver. In that same game, fight your way to at least rank 25. Do that twice to complete the challenge.
- A drivable Battle Bus can be found at The Sanctuary or Synapse Station. Land there, get on the bus and drive it to three gas stations. This can be done in various games.
- This one is pretty simple. Get hit with a shockwave grenade by an enemy, a teammate, or throw one on the ground. Take hits as many times as it takes to reach three seconds of air time.
- Head to an IO outpost or airship to find various IO forces, such as guards. Take down and eliminate three different Imagined Order NPCs in the same game by any means necessary.
- A hot spring fish can be caught in a fishing hole or in areas with calm water. The best options would be the lakes next to Camp Cuddle and The Fortress. Just go fishing and hope for the best or open some of the ice coolers behind gas stations to see if one turns up.
- There are a ton of bounty boards in Fortnite. To name a few places, players can find one at Shifty Shafts, Logjam Lumberyard, The Sanctuary, and Sleepy Sound. There are so many. Simply drop down to one and accept the reward immediately after landing.
- This one is relatively simple. Land next to an enemy and start slashing with the harvesting tool until 75 damage has been dealt.
- The final Fortnite Week 4 challenge is another simple one. Land at Shifty Shafts and/or Camp Cuddle. Open three ammo boxes anywhere and the challenge is over.
Fortnite week 4 challenges are a mix of combat, travel, difficulty, and simplicity. Players must take their time to ensure that an enemy does not interrupt them when trying to finish them off.