Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 is coming soon and assuming like many Fortnite players you’re approaching a couple of levels, why not combine your records?
Unfortunately, we have bad news: this capability is currently unavailable.
Instructions to merge your accounts in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
Because Sony refused for so long to allow cross-play, you may have other records to play the famous Fight Royale allowed to play in various scenarios.
Fortunately, the scenario holder has now allowed players in numerous scenarios to play together, and Epic has created a support page to help you combine your PlayStation registration with your Xbox, Switch, PC, and mobile registrations.
From September 2018 to May 2019, Epic Games offered players the option to consolidate two Epic Games accounts that met explicit templates. This was introduced for players who made multiple records at various stages before cross-play was accessible in Fortnite.
Account consolidation ended in May 2019. Currently, it is impossible to combine 2 Epic Games accounts.
To link an Xbox, PlayStation, or Switch account to a PC account, go to the Account Linking section on your basic accounts page to do so.
That means you’ll have to choose one registry to use as the primary one and run the risk of sending your purchased (and paid) content to an optional registry.
The latest season of Fortnite brought punch cards back to the game, and Fortnite chapter 3 season 1 brought back weekly challenges, combining them with the previous punch card framework in a crossover style to give players the biggest advantage. of the two mechanics.
Here’s a full rundown of the multitude of occasional difficulties you’ll see throughout Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1!
Each week, Fortnite will provide players with new Season Challenges as well as Season Challenge Objectives for additional XP. Unlike past seasons where weekly challenges reset each week, seasonal challenges will persist until players complete them.
There will be story-related quests each week, as well as different taunts for players to pursue.
Fortnite Challenge Objectives
Fortnite Challenge Objectives are like punch cards from Chapter 2 Season 8, expecting players to hit rare objectives with their daily and seasonal challenges for extra XP.
Section 3, Season 1 Season Challenge Reset Date and Time
New weekly seasonal quests will be available on Thursdays at 9am EST.
Week 1 Season Challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
• Find the device (1)
• Deal damage to opponents while sliding (50)
• Drive through burning rings in a vehicle (2)
• Search chests or ammo boxes at landmarks (10)
• Land in The Daily Bugle, then at that point Finish Top 25 (1)
• Open a vault with another player (1)
• Get kills with an SMG or sniper rifle (3)
• Find named locations (10)
• Accept your next target on The Launchpad (1) and destroy Signal Jammers in a single match (3)
• Accept your next objective in Mighty Monument (1) and place surveillance cameras in a single match (2)
• Accept your next target in The Joneses (1) and deliver supplies in a single match (3)
Week 2 Season Challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
• Deal damage to opponents from at least 50 meters away with the MK-Seven Assault Rifle (200)
• Get fish in Sleepy Sound or Loot Lake (3)
• Using Spider-Man’s web shooters, travel 50 meters in one hit (1)
• Buy character items (3)
• Use a Med-Mist while sliding (1)
• Withstand storm circles while wielding a weapon of epic rarity or higher (4)
• Store items in a store (2)
Week 3 Season Challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
• Find coolers (3)
• Slide persistently for 25 meters (1)
• Jump multiple times on Spider-Man’s jumpers without touching the ground (5)
• Talk to Guaco, Bunker Jonesy and Team Leader Cuddle (3)
• Gather the stored things from a store (2)
• Damage to rivals in Rocky Reels or Condo Canyon (75)
• Visit different Seven Outposts in a single match (2)
• Hit brittle spots while harvesting (100)
• Get disposals with an assault rifle (10)
Week 4 Season Challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
• Get headshot with a gun (75)
• Harvest wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts or Logjam Lumberyard (150)
• Explode gas canisters to annihilate objects (2)
• Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels and Greasy Grove (3)
• Experience Re-Fill hits for 15 seconds (1)
• Gain damage to opponents with rare or better shotguns (400)
• Stowaway on Stealth Grass for 10 seconds (1)
• Get disposals with an SMG (10)
• Damage opponents with a reaper (100)
Week 5 Season Challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
• Assemble structures in Coney Crossroads, Sleepy Sound and Condo Canyon (3)
• Guarantee an unwanted tent (1)
• Drive a vehicle through water (1)
• Knock down wooden pines (5)
• Acquire protections using a Shield Keg (100)
• Magical transportation using rift generators at various Seven Outposts (3)
• Destroy layouts with speedboat missiles (15)
• Damage opponents with an SMG (1000)
• Buy things from candy machines (3)
Week 6 Season Challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
• Travel 100 meters while zooming around a Tornado (100)
• Damage an opponent in around 30 seconds of crouching in Tall Grass (1)
• Buy something irregular from a malfunctioning vending machine (1)
• Destroy pine wood stumps (3)
• Regain wellness by resting in a Shop (30)
• Mark an opposing player using a flare gun (1)
• Sound a vehicle horn within 10 meters of an opponent (1)
• Damage opponents with a pistol (700)
• Dodge headshot damage to opponents (250)
Week 7 Season Challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
• Collect stones from the Temple, The Ruins or the Tumbletown Temple (0/200)
• Do without the opponents of IO Force (0/3)
• Throw a Klomberry while staying within 10 meters of a Klombo (0/1)
• Damage opponents with grenades or a grenade launcher (0/75)
• Interface with a workstation at a Mole rig drill site (0/1)
• Drop items while driving a Quadcrasher (0/30)
• Collect various types of weapons at Shifty Shafts or the Sanctuary (0/3)
• Damage opponents with a sniper rifle (0/150)
• Refuel a vehicle with gasoline (0/50)