Fortnite Season 8 has yet to be officially teased. by Epic, but that doesn’t mean fans aren’t already looking forward to the future of battle royale. With that thought in mind, we’re here to reveal everything we know about the upcoming Battle Pass, including the projected start date, start time, and potential skins. For now, leaks and sneak peeks are the exclusive way to find out about these interesting details.
When is the Fortnite Season 8 start date and time?
The last screen of the Battle Pass for Fortnite Season 7 says “Episode 2 – Season 7 [will take place] until September 12.” With that in mind, it looks like Epic is currently hoping to start Season 8 on September 13. That date also lines up with what we now know about the Operation: Sky Fire event taking place on September 12 at 4pm Eastern Time. The current prevailing thought is that the Season 8 downtime will begin immediately or shortly after that one-time event concludes.
When it comes to predicting start times, Epic has been pretty consistent that servers will typically be up and running between 5am and 6am ET on launch day.
There’s a Fortnite Advance or trailer for the eighth season?
The only teasers we have regarding Fortnite Season 8 is the images shown below, designed to promote the Operation: Sky Fire event on September 12. The first shows some kind of jetpack attached to a player’s back, and that will somehow tie into a supposed weakness on the right side of the mothership. Some have said that the map image looks a bit like the map of the Impostors mode, but it’s not a one-on-one match.
The second image shows what appears to be some kind of explosive device attached to the bottom of the floating islands. It’s possible that whatever is unleashed aboard the mothership will cause a chain reaction.
The fact that Epic has not released a single true teaser image for Fortnite Season 8 may imply that the developer has substantial secrets to hide. It’s something worth noting as the live event date draws closer.
Which are the Fortnite Is season 8 leaked?
Epic usually manages to keep a tight rein on the future of Fortnite when it comes to leaks, but the situation is a bit different for Season 8. A leak posted on the FortniteLeaks subreddit in mid-July seemingly giving fans some small hints of what the next Battle Pass will contain.
While we normally don’t give much thought to leaks that appear randomly on social media, this one has already been proven correct twice, as it predicted the Ariana Grande Rift Tour concert and suicide squad crossover weeks before its official announcements. Given that double validation and a few other tidbits, here are some things we may see at some point during Season 8.
- AN naruto Cross: The Season 8 Battle Pass will reportedly include some sort of naruto crossover in terms of a Battle Pass skin and a mythical explosive kunai weapon. This was mentioned in a leak that was shown to be accurate and later verified by content creator Candywing, but Epic Games Creative Director Donald Musard recently came out to say that his confirmation of Candywing was a “misunderstanding.”
- the sides: Season 8 will reportedly include a mechanic called Sideways, which is similar to Upside Down from Strange things. The new location will bring monsters into the game.
- Monsters/Mecha: The leak says that this feature probably won’t be coming this season, but suggests that rideable monsters and robots will be coming to the game very soon.
- the cube returns: Relevant to Season 7 and the beginning of Season 8, Kevin the Cube is said to return at the end of Season 7, controlled by a queen-shaped character who is supposed to play a major role in Fortnite Chapter 3.
- an RPG mode: In the middle of August, Fortnite HYPEX leaker posted screenshots of what appears to be an RPG or LTM focused mode for Fortnite. The lobby was reportedly listed as “Kite”. It’s not 100 percent confirmed that this mode will be introduced alongside the next Battle Pass, but, if it remains in testing, there’s certainly a good chance that will happen.
- The foundation: Towards the beginning of Season 7, we talked a lot about Dwayne Johnson and his alleged ties to a fortnite character called the Foundation. in a Twitter video with CandywingDonald Mustard teased that players will learn more about the Foundation in Season 8.
- Another concert directed by women: Candywing also said that Epic is working on a collaboration with another major female artist other than Lady Gaga.
As always, these leaks are subject to change based on Epic’s development schedule, but here’s what we’ve heard so far.
This article was originally published on