Minecraft is a title that has years of history behind it and it doesn’t stop the fact that it has more and more players. In fact, in the middle of 2022 it continues to receive updates that are loaded with new features to keep the game up to date, such as 1.18 Snapshot 21w37a. Thanks to a recent trend in which a good number of youtubers and streamers have played, young audiences have been able to rediscover this timeless work.
Even so, as the hours go by we can get bored of the content found in the game, so in this piece of our Minecraft guide we will tell you about the best mods for the PC version of the game and the method to install them. Of course, it is worth mentioning that we cannot install mods on the console, but we do have some tricks and special commands, so we can use them freely to make our game more varied and fun.
How to install mods in minecraft
This is something that we already detailed in the corresponding piece of the guide linked in the first paragraph of this article, since each platform requires a special method. In addition, on the page where we have redirected you to the mods you will also find a detailed description of the process of installing and using these recommended mods for Minecraft, so if you follow these instructions there is no loss.
The best mods for minecraft
Below we recommend a series of mods for Minecraft that we can find on the page curseforge, who offer the community various useful content, such as mods not only for Minecraft, but for various games. In addition, on the page itself we find a useful description of each mod and the method to download it to PC in a simple and step-by-step way.
- Illeman Defense (1.16, 1.15 and 1.14): an adventure map that will take us into a story where civilization has taken refuge in a fortress called Illemana.
- artifacts (1.16.1) – Adds new incentives to explore the world thanks to the inclusion of a number of powerful artifacts that cannot be crafted, but are found in dungeons.
- botany (1.16.1): Offers a large amount of content focused mainly on magic and technology. With this mod installed we will be able to create all kinds of technological systems designed to extract, control and distribute the magic present in any tree, plant and flower in Minecraft.
- blue power (1.16.1): Being able to make various types of technological items, including machines, pipes, and wiring, that allow the transportation and manipulation of redstone signals, blocks, and objects of all kinds.
- Miners Advantage (1.16.1) – Focuses on offering a good number of features designed for convenience and speed when performing routine mining, farming, and other tasks.
- Torsion Labs (1.16, 1.15 and 1.14): Adventure and puzzle map designed to be played by a maximum of two players. “An exciting day of playing many exciting Minecraft adventure maps is coming to an end and you go to sleep. But then everything is different,” says the page where the mod can be found.
- vampirism (1.16.1): adds vampires to the game, as well as allowing us to decide if we want to be part of them, becoming vampires, or if we want to fight against them, becoming vampire hunters. Each has its advantages and disadvantages, as well as its own skill tree. The mod adds a new biome, called the vampire biome, which is home to creatures that live at night.
- farlanders (1.16.1) – Focuses on expanding Ender creatures, adding a total of thirteen new Enderman-related creatures. Some of these creatures will be hostile to our character, while others will offer us exchange options and some of them can be tamed to become companions of the players.
- Controllable (1.16.1): An interesting mod that offers system compatibility so that we can play Minecraft with various types of controls such as Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- MrCrayfish Furniture (1.16.1): Offers new decoration options through modern style furniture, which fits well with the original design of the different elements that are part of the base game.