Music has always been an iconic part of Minecraft, with its soundtrack instantly recognizable to millions of people around the world. Every major Minecraft update tends to add new music to the growing selection, and The Wild Update, coming later this year, is no exception. On Wednesday, Mojang Studios began testing the new music.
Minecraft players can now look for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 for the Minecraft Preview, which includes a decent number of fixes and changes.
However, the main addition to this release is the arrival of new music for The Wild Update. The Wild update is coming later this year for one of the best Xbox games with a ton of new content including new biomes, mobs and gameplay mechanics. Players can now hear the music that will accompany these changes for the first time.
In case you missed it, Mojang Studios recently released Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.18.30 for all players with dozens of fixes and improvements.
The full changelog for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta 184.108.40.206 / Minecraft Preview 220.127.116.11 includes:
Features and bug fixes
- Added new music for The Wild Update
- Frogs now use all pain sounds.
- Froglights now have the correct breaking sound
- Soul Lanterns no longer spawn on air blocks in Ancient Cities
- The downtown structure now forms a full rectangle of reinforced deep slate
- Added Echo Shards to Ancient City loot chests.
- Old City structures updated to match Java.
- Warden now has a Sonic Boom attack that deals ranged damage and knocks back the target it hits
- Warden no longer “sniffs” while on target
- Stops the Guardian from digging if he smells a target
- Warden can now be pushed by other mobs
- Warden now gets angry at all mobs that crash into him.
- Fixed a crash when switching between game modes when attacking the Guardian
- Warden now gives the correct amount of XP
- Allay’s interaction tooltip now says “Give item to Allay”
- Wither can no longer destroy Reinforced Deepslate
- Ender Dragon can no longer destroy Reinforced Deepslate
- Reinforced Deepslate has been moved to the Nature tab in Creative Inventory
- Stairs/slabs/adobe walls now stack correctly
how to play
- Fixed game crash when using Material Reducer (Education Edition feature)
- Fixed light blocks being destroyable from inside while underwater
- Fixed issue with experience gained from taking an item from the wrong slot while using Furnace
- Allow mangrove roots and propagules to be compostable
- Allow most young plants and trees to be placed in Mud and Muddy Mangrove Roots. This includes all flowers, young trees, bamboo, sugar canes, large dripping leaves, and sweet berry bushes.
- Allow mangrove roots to grow through snow layers
- Tadpoles can now be tempted with Slimeballs
Touch control settings
- The joystick static toggle is no longer disabled when the Move Joystick toggles are deactivated.
- Updated the textures of the Boat and Boat Chest item icons to be consistent with the Java Edition
- The homeless are now allowed to migrate to other villages and progress in raids.
- Fixed an issue that caused weights to not be used for Music
GameTest Framework (Experimental)
- Updated the GameTest Framework interface to add read-only marker support
scoreboard : Scoreboard— Access the world leaderboard
scoreboard : ScoreboardIdentity— Access entity marker identity
Scoreboard— Object representing marker data
getObjective(objectiveId : String) : ScoreboardObjective— Method to achieve a specific goal (for example,
getObjectives : ScoreboardObjective— Method to achieve all goals
getParticipants : ScoreboardIdentity— Method to get all marker identities
ScoreboardObjective— Object representing a marker target
id : String— (read only) marker identifier
displayName : String— (read-only) bookmark display name
getParticipants : ScoreboardIdentity— Method to obtain all the objective identities of the participants
getScores : ScoreboardScoreInfo— Method to obtain the information of the score of all the participants
getScore(participant : ScoreboardIdentity) : Int— Method for obtaining the value of a participant’s score
ScoreboardIdentity— Object representing a scoreboard participant
type : ScoreboardIdentityType— enumeration (read-only) representing the identity type
id : Int— (read-only) Unique identifier for the identity
displayName : String— (read-only) identity display name
getEntity : ScriptActor— get the identifier of the ScriptActor associated with the identity
ScoreboardIdentityType— Enum representing identity types
Entity– An entity
FakePlayer— A false identity
Player– A player
ScoreboardScoreInfo— Score-Identity pair for a target
participant : ScoreboardIdentity— (read only) The participant
score : Int— (read only) The score
A gaming masterpiece
Available wherever you play
Minecraft is an undisputed and complete success. It has sold hundreds of millions of copies, has a huge following of dedicated players, and allows you to unlock all your creative desires. The Wild update is coming later this year for free and will feature sweet new music being tested now.
a catalog of games
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
All your gaming needs, in one subscription
Is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value on all games? It’s possible. Ultimate includes your Xbox Live Gold membership, Xbox Game Pass for Xbox consoles and PC Game Pass for Windows devices, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for fun on the go. Minecraft and all its wonderful music are included in various levels of Xbox Game Pass.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.