Update 1.56 for Call of Duty: Warzone has arrived, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update is approximately 3 GB in size, and PlayStation players have the opportunity to pre-load this patch before other platforms, as usual. There are many things on the horizon for Warzone, including a collaboration with Godzilla and King Kong. This update paves the way for the next monster event while also fixing some bugs and balancing some weapons. Here’s everything new with Call of Duty: Warzone update 1.56.
Call of Duty: Warzone Update 1.56 Patch Notes
Raven Software has finally released the official list of patch notes, detailing Battle Royale changes and bug fixes. This is what’s new:
Battle Royale Settings
At the beginning of Season Two Reloaded, we talked about our intention to merge the main and Vanguard Royale experiences into a single, cohesive mode. We have now reached the final step of the merger, with Vanguard Royale Public Events joining the core BR events pool.
- public events
- cash drops
- Heavy Weapon Drops
- Load Drop Events:
- First of all, the free load drop now occurs earlier.
- This change should contribute to better parity in the power curve.
- The second free equipment drop remains in the fifth circle.
- Guaranteed events:
- Heavy Weapons Crate
- loot box
- Being incentivized to land in different locations due to legendary loot that appears early in the game is a good opportunity for POI rotation.
- 4th Circle
- Clearance sale
- Having mid-game events helps players replenish their inventory and gives players better mid- to late-game looting opportunities, especially if they return from the Gulag.
As a reminder, here are some of the other changes that have been implemented in the BR core over the past few weeks:
- how to play
- Default core health is now 150 (was 100)
- Dead Silence will remain as legendary loot
- “Big Game Bounty”
- “Top secret”
- “Supply Drop”
We are excited to see this initiative come to fruition and look forward to monitoring your continued feedback. It’s time to enter!
- Fixed collision issues with various items in Caldera, allowing players to explode, peek, and shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue where the Resupply and Quick Repair descriptions did not match their current functionality.
- Fixed an issue where some keyboard and mouse button prompts could be seen when using a Gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where the button message when receiving a playlist update incorrectly read “Exit” instead of “Restart Now”.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to invite other players to join their party from the “Invite from Social” menu.
- Fixed an issue where “The Wall” blueprint would disappear in-game before players were able to receive it.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to walk through the gates of the Golden Bunker.
- Fixed an issue that caused combat shield blueprints to not appear correctly when equipped in a charge.
This update is small compared to previous Warzone patches, so it only contains a few minor new additions. Also, Vanguard and Warzone Season 3 is right around the corner, so any major weapons, map changes, or balance adjustments will likely be saved for the start of the new season.
Still, there’s still plenty to enjoy in Season 2. Snoop Dogg joins Warzone and Vanguard today after arriving in Call of Duty: Mobile earlier this month, and the Godzilla and King Kong crossover event will likely be the wrap up. climax of the season that takes. in Season 3. A full roadmap for Warzone and Vanguard Season 3 will be released in the coming days, revealing the new weapons, map changes, operators, and more for both games next month.
call of duty: war zone It is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
– This article was updated on April 19, 2022