Minecraft is one of the few games that has kept its replayability aspect over the last ten years. Every year, it adds more and more content, and the community praises Mojang Studios for it. However, one of the best features of the game came with its full release in 2011.
The End is one of the three dimensions in Minecraft. It consists of large floating islands suspended in an endless void. It is the home of the Ender Dragon, one of the most famous creatures in all of gaming.
The malevolent space also contains the ever elusive Elytra. However, reaching the Final dimension is a tedious process. This article will guide Minecraft players on how they can venture into it.
The End: What can Minecraft players do to get to the final dimension?
To get to the end in Minecraft, follow the steps given below:
- Once you have spawned, collect wood and food. Wood is obtained from trees, and food must be collected from animals such as pigs, cows, chickens, fish, and sheep. Both can be punched to obtain their respective drops.
- Once you have wood, try to find a mine and collect a ton of iron ore and cobblestone. Iron is essential to the process of creating tools, armor, and weapons. Also, iron pickaxes are the lowest level of tools that can mine blocks like obsidian and diamond ore.
- Make a furnace out of cobblestones, smelt the collected iron ore into iron ingots, and craft an iron pickaxe, sword, shield, and armor pieces.
- Head to the Overworld cave system and search for gold, obsidian and diamond ore. Gold is needed for the nether dimension, while obsidian is essential for making a nether portal. Diamond is the strongest level of gear that players have access to in Overworld.
- Once you’ve found at least 10 obsidian blocks, enough diamonds to gear up, and smelted a decent amount of gold ore into gold bullion, head to a suitable area and make a nether portal. Make sure you have enough healing items and equip at least one piece of golden armor, then use flint and steel (or something similar) to light up the portal.
- Once in the Underworld, try to find a nether fortress. They have a higher chance to spawn inside the Soul Sand Valley biome. Be careful though, as that biome also has a ton of skeletons.
- When you find a nether fortress, go inside and look for a flame spawner. Blazes drop fire rods, which are used to create ender eyes. Try to kill as many fires as you can. However, focus on getting at least 15 Fire Rods.
- Next, head into a crimson forest or approach any mob of pigs you can find wandering around. If you have equipped golden armor, you will not be attacked on sight. Catch at least one piglin in a safe area and throw gold bars at it. This process is called barter. Piglins drop a specific amount of some items when given gold bars.
- Keep trying until you have at least 15 ender pearls.
- Escape the Nether and use the Fire Rods you have collected to make Fire Dust. Combine the ender pearls with the fire dust, making at least 15 ender eyes.
- Throw the Eyes of Ender into the air and follow them to find a fortress.
- Once inside the fortress, find the portal room. When you do, fill the portal frame with ender eyes.
- Jump into the portal and you will have successfully reached the Final dimension.
The End in Minecraft is aptly named, as it serves as the last place players must travel to in order to get past the game’s main quest line. Contains a ton of enderman mobs, which can make exploration difficult. A quick tip though: Wearing a carved pumpkin instead of a helmet will prevent the endermen from becoming aggressive towards the Minecrafters, even if the two of you make eye contact.
For detailed guides, tutorials, tips, and more, check out minecraft-wiki