Epic Games have released Fortnite update 3.67, and this is for the big patch v21.51! Along with the gameplay-related changes and new content listed in the Fortnite September 7 patch notes, we’ve also compiled the content mined from the data.
Fortnite Update 3.67 Patch Notes | Fortnite v21.51 Patch Notes:
Epic Games have yet to release the official patch notes for Battle Royale, though that should change soon. In the meantime, you can check out the list of data-mined content detected by trusted leakers below.
SAVE THE WORLD | FORTNITEMARES VENTURE SEASON BASE STATUS REPORT
FORTNITEMARES DESCENDS ON THE BASE
The mysterious energy of Hexylvania has been unleashed once again, granting Husks a modifier that reduces damage taken from weapons, abilities, and traps! Combat these newly resistant demons with a ghastly Short Range Modifier, causing Husks to take 50% more damage when they are within two cells of a Commander or Defender. Hexylvane Husks also have a chance to drop healing potions when taken out at close range, giving you a quick health upgrade mid-fight.
Hexylvanian husks can be intimidating, but there are plenty of goodies available once you’ve put a stop to their tricks!
DIRE’S LOBOS BUSINESS LINE IS BACK
Have you ever seen a super blood moon? No werewolf can resist! Join Principal Riggs in following his annual “packstravaganza” when recruiting the bestial Terrible to your squad. With the exclusive night benefit night stalkerDire grants bonus movement speed during evening and night, and as a commander, Dire’s ability energy cost is also reduced.
WATCH YOUR STEPS: DUNGEONS ARE BACK
There is no reward without a little risk! The dungeons have reopened under the Homebase and it’s time again to brave the tricks and traps around every corner. Find magic keys, collect gold coins and eliminate monsters as you go. descend through five different dungeons All while recruiting weapons and heroes along the way! She traverses the mysterious crypts to unlock a suffocating hell and secret lab dungeons. Braving Hell unlocks the Swampy Grotto, which will then also grant access to the final Dungeon: Labyrinth.
Explore and complete Dungeons’ Quests and discover a trio of ghostly heroes: swamp knight, ken the newt monsterY agent of chaos…
Swamp Knight Perk supernatural deal increases your damage against Mist Monsters based on your missing Health, and as a Commander also conjures a Ghost to target nearby enemies when you take damage. Making an appearance on land, Mermonster Ken increases melee damage based on how much health you are missing with his from the depths buff, while summoning a Ghost when you dish out a heavy melee takedown.
With Swamp Knight and Mermonster Ken, it’s all about dishing out as much damage as you can.
Completing missions in The Lab unlocks the villain. agent of chaos, a soldier hero with a trick up his sleeve. Armed with profit Fast fingers, any skills used will also reload your equipped weapon! And as a commander, Quick Fingers also has a chance to spawn a ghost.
Complete dungeons to unlock these nightmarish heroes, candy for llamas and loot, a loading screen, and more.
ENOUGH TRICKS, TIME FOR TREATS WITH FORTNITEMARES LLAMAS
This chilling flame is filled with haunted heroes like Kyle on the 13thghostly weapons like the night owland Scosplay survivors! Candies can be obtained by completing quests during the Hexslyvania Venture Season and can be exchanged for these for a limited time. Fortnitemares Llamas.
However, that’s not all the deliciousness! Place three Fortnitemares Legendary Survivors in the collection book and make it rain pumpkins with the Jack-O-Launcher As a reward. Also, keep an eye on the event store every week for seasonal favorites like Ragnarok, Plague Doctor Igor, and Black Blade.
INTRODUCING NIA TO OPERATIVE CROSSMARK
Be ready for anything the Husks throw at you with the new Crossmark Operative Pack Available now! Inspired by a concept of the one and only @sockothy, Nia is equal parts stealth and style. Check another off your list with the new Pack that includes:
- Nia’s outfit
- Critical Carryall Travel Backpack
- Crossmark Cudgel Pickaxe
And on Save The World specifically:
- Access to the PvE campaign “Save the World”
- Crossmark Operational Challenges – Earn up to 1,500 V-Bucks by completing daily Save the World missions
Challenges are unlocked after you have completed the “Homebase Stormshield Defense 3” mission in the “Save the World” campaign.
Note: The cosmetic items in this pack will be shared across Battle Royale, Save the World, and Creative. This new bundle will have no impact on existing Founders daily login rewards or V-Bucks earned, which is exclusive to Early Access Founders. These outfits may appear in the item shop in the future.
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Several major bug fixes were included in the v21.50 game update, including:
- Fixed an issue that caused Husks to ignore certain building types, such as doors.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from building near or on Outlander Shards. This prevented players from building near the objective.
- Fixed an issue with hero appearance and Back Bling styles resetting to their level 1 style when evolved. The currently selected style will now keep evolving.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapons to become invisible or not work properly after using a shockwave while sprinting.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to enter a reload loop after running/jumping with a shockwave.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to slide and spin while sprinting.
- Fixed an issue that caused Gadget descriptions to be missing when viewing Updates from the Lobby.
Content extracted from Fortnite v21.50 data:
– Updated voice settings to give you more flexibility in who you communicate with.
– Players under the age of 10 are limited to friends-only chat. If you have chosen Friends & Teammates/Everyone, the options will be available to your child once they are old enough.
-HIPEX (@HIPEX) September 7, 2022
Tonight’s Store Sections (9)
– Featured (x2)
– Diary (x1)
– Flag Brigade (x2)
– Fire Star (x1)
– Royal Rainbow (x2)
–Patrick Mahomes (x1)
-HIPEX (@HIPEX) September 6, 2022
We will update this post as more data-mined content becomes known. Once we’re done, we’ll add the “word” update to our title and also mention it in the post. Data mining takes time, so expect us to update this article throughout the day to get the insights mined.