Another massive collaboration is coming soon, check out how to get Destiny 2 skins in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Posted on August 23, 2022
Chapter 3 Season 3 has already produced massive crossovers as Dragon Ball finally arrived on the Battle Royale island with exclusive outfits, cosmetics, items, and much more. The upcoming release will cross paths with an ultra-popular FPS series, as a Fortnite x Destiny 2 update is just around the corner. Follow our guide below to find out how to get all Destiny 2 skins in Fortnite.
Fortnite x Destiny 2 Collaboration – Release Date
according to a recent blog post on the Epic Games website, the Fortnite x Destiny 2 collaboration is scheduled to arrive on August 23 at 8 pm ET (1 am GMT on August 24). New outfits for three different Destiny characters, cosmetics, and more will be available when the collaboration officially launches.
In addition to the items, the Fortnite x Destiny 2 collaboration will feature a new creative map created by the PWR creator team. the Guardian Zone Control: Javelin-4 island, as it is called, is now available for players to enjoy. To access this creative map, enter the island code 0642-9767-7225 to play as the Legends of Light and Dark or any Outfit.
How to Get Fortnite x Destiny 2 Outfits, Cosmetics, and More
When the Fortnite x Destiny 2 collaboration officially goes live, players will be able to purchase three different character outfits from the item shop, along with their accompanying cosmetics. Most items will be available both as individual purchase options and as a bundle offering a small discount.
Here are all the Destiny 2 characters coming to Fortnite in Chapter 3 Season 3.
Vanguard of the Titan class and overall commander of the Vanguard of the Last City. Commander Zavala will be available in the Fortnite Item Shop along with these items:
- Targe Back Bling: The Ghost of Commander Zavala. (Included with Commander Zavala Outfit.)
- Crownbreaker Pickaxe:: “Our enemies believe they are gods and kings. Show them the error of their ways.”
- sparrow glider: Vehicle used for ground transportation (or in Fortnite, air transportation). comes with it Zavala shader Style tailored to Commander Zavala.
Vanguard of the Warlock class and the greatest Crucible champion Last City has ever known. Ikora Rey will be in the Fortnite Item Shop along with the following items:
- Ophiuchus Back Bling: The ghost of Ikora Rey. (Included with Ikora Rey’s outfit.)
- Black Claw Pickaxe:: “His life brought peace to the Reef. The death of him brings a sword.
- sparrow glider: Vehicle used for ground transportation (or in Fortnite, air transportation). comes with it Ikora shader Style fit for Ikora Rey.
Also known as Elisabeth Bray, this legendary exo trapped in a time loop is determined to save her sister from the Dark. Exo Stranger will be available in the Fortnite Item Shop along with these items:
- Pouka Back Bling: Exo Stranger’s partner. (Included with the Exo Stranger suit).
- The Peak of Lament:: “The last thing the Vex heard: the cries of a fierce Banshee”.
- sparrow glider: Vehicle used for ground transportation (or in Fortnite, air transportation). comes with it Exo Strange Shader Proper style for the Exo Stranger.
That’s everything you need to know about how to unlock Fortnite x Destiny 2 outfits, cosmetics, and more.
For more coverage of the popular Battle Royale, check out our section dedicated to the latest news. Fortnite news, leaks, patch notes, guidesand much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.