After months of rumors and speculation, along with a week full of leaks, the Fortnite Dragon Ball Event has become a reality. Bulma Briefs is on the island offering players special equipment to turn the tide of battle. Here is the Fortnite Bulma location.
On a very small island off the east coast of the mainland island, is the Kame house. The iconic Dragon Ball location is home to Bulma, who is ready to provide some very powerful items to players. These items include the Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud mythical weapons. Players can spend 250 gold bars to get them. Bulma can also drop two small shield potions for free.
Bulma’s inclusion wasn’t the only addition during this Fortnite Dragon Ball crossover event.
A new tab called “Power Unleashed!” has been added to the game. Power Unleashed is full of Dragon Ball related quests. By completing these quests, players can start earning rewards.
There will be seven sets of missions to complete. With each completed set, players will earn a Dragon Ball and increase their power level. By increasing power levels, players can earn rewards like Dragon Radar Back Bling, Emotes, Sprays, and even Battle Pass levels. If players manage to collect all seven Dragon Balls, they can acquire the Shenron Glider.
Power Unleashed missions and their rewards will be available until August 30, 2022 at 4am ET. It is stated that the Dragon Radar Back Bling and Shenron Glider are not exclusive to Power Unleashed quests. These items may later be available in the item shop for purchase.
Versus Boards allows players to compete against rival players against each other. Both players must choose a battle by interacting with a board on the island, and when an opponent is chosen, players have five minutes to claim victory.
Versus Boards have temporarily taken the place of Bounty Boards and can be found where Bounty Boards were previously located.
dragon ball weapons
Players can now wield Son Goku’s powers. Goku’s signature moves, his Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud, have been added in Battle Royale.
These objects will fall from the sky in deliveries invented by Capsule Corp throughout each game. The Kamehameha can launch a devastating beam of energy at anyone, while the Nimbus Cloud can be used to travel around the island. More pods will spawn as the storm closes.
The Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud items are not in competitive playlists, with the exception of the Tournament of Power.
dragon ball super festival
From August 16 to September 17, 2022, players can board a cruise created by the team at Vysena Studios to watch select episodes of Dragon Ball Super. Here are the following island codes for specific episodes:
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 09: Thanks for waiting, Lord Beerus! A Super Saiyan God is finally born! 1356-5236-0901.
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 10: Show us, Goku! The power of a Super Saiyan God!! 4149-8889-8252.
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 11: Let’s move on, Lord Beerus! The Battle of the Gods! 5893-7217-3843.
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 13: Goku, surpasses the Super Saiyan God! 2586-7170-0416.
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 81: Bergamo the Crusher vs. Goku! Whose strength reaches the wild blue over there?! 5087-3838-8716.
- Dragon Ball Super – Episode 98: Ah, the uncertainty! A Desperate Universe!! 3137-9391-7999.
Dragon Ball Adventure Island
Starting August 19, 2022, players can explore iconic Dragon Ball locations. These locations include completing a circle race in Kami’s Palace, preparing food in Goku’s House, and running an obstacle course in the Room of Spirit and Time. These are just some of the challenges you will face on your quest to collect the Dragon Balls. If they’re up for the challenge, players can test their might in an open player-versus-player “Tenkaichi Budokai” battle arena.
tournament of power
Referring to the anime, a new duo tournament called Tournament of Power will be held in all regions on August 18, 2022. Anyone who competes in this tournament can win the following prizes:
- Top 50% in the main leaderboard: Angry Vegeta Emoticon
- 8 Points Earned on the Main Leaderboard: Goku Kanji Banner Icon
- 3 points earned for eliminations with a Kamehameha: Beerus Eating Spray
- Fortnite Dragon Ball Tournament of Power Rewards
The Tournament of Power will also feature an additional Kamehameha leaderboard to eliminate players with the Kamehameha weapon. Earn 3 Kamehameha kill points to receive the Beerus Eating Spray.
Players must have two-factor authentication enabled and verified on their Epic account to participate, as well as having an account level of 50 or higher.
the item shop
Now available in Fortnite item shops are the following cosmetics:
- Lord Beerus
- Power Pole (Nyoibo) – A mysterious staff that Grandpa Gohan gave to Goku.
- The Seer Fish: Beerus’ forgetful prophet fish.
- Kamesennin Shell – Worn by the Kamesennin himself.
- Power Pole Pickaxe (Nyoibo) – A mysterious staff that Grandpa Gohan gave to Goku.
- Kamesennin’s Staff Pick: Used by Kamesennin himself.
- Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) Glider: A mysterious nimbus cloud given to Goku by Kamesennin.
- Space Pod Glider – Mainly used for the purpose of invading planets.
- Loading Gesture – Show them what you’re made of.
- Fusion! Ha! Emote: Do you remember the dance steps?
- Boost Ki Emote: Show your power.
The Goku and Beerus Bundle includes Goku’s Outfit, Power Pole Backpack (Nyoibo), Power Pole Pickaxe (Nyoibo), Goku’s Charge Emote, Beerus’ Outfit, Seer Fish Backpack and the power unleashed loading screen.
The Vegeta & Bulma Bundle includes Vegeta’s Outfit, Vegeta’s Charge Emote, and Bulma’s Outfit.
Dragon Ball Gear Pack includes Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) Glider, Space Pod Glider, Fusion! LOL!! Emote, Kamesennin’s Staff Pickaxe, and Kamesennin’s Shell Backpacking Accessory.
You can find more pieces like “Fortnite Bulma Location” and you can “I like it” The Game Haus on Facebook and “To follow” Hit us up on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Varno!
“From our House to you”