A new Power Unleashed tab has arrived in Fortnite, packed with new quests and rewards. This tab will be available until August 30, 2022 at 1am PT/4am ET.
The Power Unleashed tab tracks your power level as you complete new limited-time Dragon Ball Quests in Battle Royale and Dragon Ball Adventure Island. Test your strength, agility, concentration skills and more in seven series of themed missions that reward you with a Dragon Ball at the end of each series.
As your power level increases, you’ll unlock rewards like Dragon Radar Back Bling, Emotes, Sprays, and Battle Pass Levels. When you complete your training and collect all seven Dragon Balls, you will get the Shenron Glider.
go even further
Battle with Versus Boards
The strongest warriors always put themselves to the test, introducing Versus Boards.
Versus Boards pits you against a rival player in a fight to be the strongest on the island! Both players must choose a battle by interacting with a board on the island, and when their opponent is chosen, each will be revealed on the other’s map. You will then have only five minutes to defeat your opponent and claim victory.
Versus Boards have temporarily taken the place of Bounty Boards, and can be found where Bounty Boards used to be.
Use Goku’s powers
Fortnite x Dragon Ball features the Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) items in Battle Royale.
Falling from the sky in installments (invented by Capsule Corp) throughout each match, pick up the Kamehameha and launch a devastating beam of energy at anyone who crosses your path, or call upon the Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) to fly around the island.
Players can also visit Bulma at the iconic Kame House, on a very small island off the coast of the mainland. Visit Bulma and give her some bars as another way to get these powerful items.
Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival and Adventure Island
Starting August 16, 2022, you can enjoy watching a selection of episodes from the Dragon Ball Super series at the Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival on Discover.
Want even more Dragon Ball fun? Starting August 19, 2022, you can visit Dragon Ball Adventure Island to explore areas inspired by iconic locations from Dragon Ball Super. Both experiences will be available until September 17, 2022.
Both experiences above can be found on Discover. If you want to choose a specific episode of the Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival, you can enter one of the following island codes:
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 09: Thank you for waiting, Lord Beerus! A Super Saiyan God is finally born! – 0795-3388-3496
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 10: Show us, Goku! The power of a Super Saiyan God! – 0673-6464-4504
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 11: Let’s move on, Lord Beerus! The Battle of the Gods! – 7314-1087-7406
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 13: Goku, Surpass Super Saiyan God! – 2217-0697-8017
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 81: Bergamo the Crusher vs. Goku! Whose is the force that reaches the wild blue yonder? – 3318-8565-563
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 98: Oh the Uncertainty! A universe despairs! – 7179-9939-7063.
tournament of power
Harness your power and unleash it in the Tournament of Power taking place in all regions on August 18, 2022. Compete in this Battle Royale Duos tournament for a chance to potentially win the Angry Vegeta Emoticon, the icon of Goku’s Kanji. Banner and the Beerus Eating Spray.
Dragon Ball Item Shop
Outfits Available Now in the Item Shop:
A Saiyan raised on Earth who has protected her from many enemies. Her Saiyan name is Kakarrot. She loves to fight, and the stronger the opponent, the more excited she gets! After the Tournament of Power, she discovers that there are still many strong warriors in the universe that she has yet to meet, and trains herself to reach a higher level.
(Comes with Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Blue, and Ultra Instinct alternate styles, as well as Goku’s Charging emote built in. Universal Charging emote sold separately.)
A proud Saiyan prince who shares an intense rivalry with Goku. He was once a cruel and evil warrior, but after fighting Goku, he gained a good heart. Vegeta trains to beat Goku, but feels threatened by Frieza after he revives after the Tournament of Power.
(Comes with Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Blue, and Super Saiyan Blue Evolved alternate styles, as well as Vegeta’s Charging emote built-in. Universal Charging emote sold separately.)
The first friend Goku meets. She searches for the Dragon Balls with Goku and his friends and frequently bails them out. She is the well-educated daughter of the Capsule Corporation, inventor of the Dragon Radar, and is a genius with machines.
(Comes with Alternate Lab Coat Style).
A god of destruction in charge of maintaining balance in the universe. If he gets in a bad mood, he will destroy any nearby planets or life forms. He meets Goku when he heads to Earth with the intention of fighting Super Saiyan God, but is subsequently pulled in many directions through Goku’s actions. He likes to eat tasty things and sleep.
- Nyoibo: A mysterious staff that Grandpa Gohan gave to Goku.
- the seer fish: Beerus’ forgetful prophet fish.
- Kamesennin’s shell: Used by the Kamesennin himself.
Spikes, gliders and gestures
- Nyoibo Peak: A mysterious staff that Grandpa Gohan gave to Goku.
- Kamesennin’s Staff Peak: Used by Kamesennin himself.
- Nimbus Cloud Glider (Kintoun): A mysterious nimbus cloud that Kamesennin gave to Goku.
- space pod glider: Mainly used for the purpose of invading planets.
- Load gesture: Show them what you’re made of.
- Fusion Gesture: Do you remember the dance steps?
Players will also have the opportunity to collect these items in packs:
- the Goku and Beerus Pack Includes Goku’s outfit, Goku’s pickaxe, Goku’s backpack accessory, Goku’s transformation emote, Beerus’s outfit, and Beerus’s backpack accessory.
- the Vegeta and Bulma Bundle includes Vegeta’s outfit, Vegeta’s transformation emote, and Bulma’s outfit.
the Dragon Ball Gear Pack includes Kintoun Glider, Space Pod Glider, Fusion Emote, Kamesennin’s Staff Pickaxe, and Kamesennin’s Shell Back Bling.