Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 gives players the opportunity to rebuild destroyed Tilted Towers through The Block 2.0. Here’s how to enter and place your skin on the Fortnite map.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is here and it’s packed with new NPCs to meet and locations to discover. There are also plenty of new skins to unlock, from the iconic Indiana Jones to Spider-Man Zero.
One of the most familiar sights on the Fortnite map is the fan-favorite POI, Tilted Towers. After being destroyed in Chapter 3 Season 2, Tilted is in the process of rebuilding.
Indeed, Epic is offering players the opportunity to rebuild Tilted Towers with their own weird and wonderful creations in The Block 2.0. Here’s everything you need to know about The Block 2.0 and how to get its skin into Fortnite.
What is The Block 2.0 in Fortnite?
The Block 2.0 is a Fortnite contest where players submit their creations to Epic for a chance to have them added to newly built Tilted Towers. Those who want to get involved can use Fortnite’s creative mode to bring their ideas to life.
There are three different types of buildings that players can design: the restaurant, the apartments, and the shops. Fortnite level designers will choose up to three entrances per building, which will then be subject to an in-game community vote.
- The Restaurant: July 21, 8:00 am ET – July 27, 4:00 pm ET
- The Apartments: July 27, 4:00 pm ET – August 3, 12:00 am ET
- The Shops: August 3, 12:00 a.m. ET – August 9, 8:00 a.m. ET
Once the voting has concluded, players can expect to see their builds as part of the new Tilted Towers.
How to send creations to The Block 2.0 in Fortnite
Entries can be submitted to The Block 2.0 from the Epic Games website at any time before June 15, 2022, 11:59 p.m. ET.
Simply follow these steps to throw your hat in the ring:
- Go to The Block 2.0 section of Epic Games website
- Scroll down and press ‘Fortnite Discover Submission’
- Make sure you are a member of Support-A-Creator 2.0 Program
- Sign in to your Epic account using the platform
- Complete the form, making sure ‘The Block 2.0’ is selected in the dropdown menu
- Keep your fingers crossed that your design will be selected!
Fortnite The Block 2.0 Criteria
Epic has also released a set of instructions for players to use. Adhering to these guidelines is essential if you want your map to become Fortnite in the future.
See the full criteria for The Block 2.0 submissions below:
- Only one map per creator will be accepted
- If you submit more than one map, everybody submissions will be rejected.
- All maps must be original works.
- If you use real-life references or other outside inspirations while creating, please save those references and disclose them to Epic at the time of submission.
- You should use a from the provided templates listed below:
- The Block 2.0 Apartment Template
- The Block 2.0 Restaurant Template
- The Block 2.0 store template
- You must design the building in the appropriate template.
- Apartment buildings must be designed in the apartment template
- Restaurants must be designed in the restaurant template
- Stores must be designed in the store template
- You can only use assets from the galleries that appear in The Block 2.0 filter
- There are no restrictions on which galleries you use from The Block 2.0 filter for specific buildings. Any asset within that filter can be used for any type of building.
- When you upload your desired template, do not customize any of the settings.
- If you change the setting, your building will automatically be disqualified.
- The default height for all templates is set to 5.
- You don’t need to build to the maximum height, but you can’t build more than 5.
- The width and depth of the devices have been preset for each location/template.
- Do not adjust the volume size of the device.
- Submissions must be completely new work.
- Any map considered for submission must be a completely new creation published during the call period.
- You must include a static image of your building with your submission.
- Updates will not be accepted after you submit your island
- Please make sure you are happy with your creation before submitting it as no revisions will be allowed.
That was all you need to know about how you can bring your creation to Fortntie with The Block 2.0, good luck!
For more information on Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, check out how to ride animals and where to locate Ballers.
Image Credits: Epic Games