leaning towers in Fortnite have been one of the favorite points of interest of the loopers since the OG days of chapter 1, known for his big loot and high-rise buildings. The leaning towers were destroyed after the collision event. The Loopers have been restless ever since its destruction and have been demanding Fortnite bring it back. epic games not only did he take the weight off his shoulders, but he also made sure to keep the competitive environment in Episode 3 Season 3 by giving loopers the opportunity to create the leaning towers using Block 2.0 in Fortnite.
How to build Tilted Towers with Block 2.0 in Fortnite
Epic Games have mentioned a lot in their tweets, giving loopers very clear instructions on how they can build a new leaning tower of their choice. You can make your entry in this one and try your luck. The tweet informs players how the leaning towers have a lot of buildings that need to be rebuilt.
Players need to use new prefabricated galleries in creative game mode and use The Block 2.0 templates for restaurants, apartments and shops. The POI consists of much more than just buildings, which loopers can add as they wish, which can include zip lines, paths, and even tunnels to add to the fun.
Everyone can create their entries and submit them. The level designers will review the submissions. The three best creations will have the opportunity to appear in the Block version 2.0 from Tilted Towers in Fortnite that will be released soon this season.
Loopers and map makers should get creative with it considering this is a real battle and that the POI must be good enough to withstand a war. There would be a separate vote for each build time. The time for which would be the following:
- The restaurant: 7/21 8:00 a.m. ET – 7/27 4:00 p.m. ET
- The apartments: 7/27 4:00 p.m. ET – 8/3 12:00 a.m. ET
- The stores: 3/8 12:00 a.m. ET – 9/8 8:00 a.m. ET
The finalist will be selected after all voting sessions. She goes ahead and creates the Tilted Towers of her dreams and grabs the chance to have her appear in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Map submission criteria
- A player can submit only one map, submitting more than one will cause all submitted entries to be rejected.
- Submissions must be original, you must add the references you used to create the map.
- you need to use a from the provided templates listed below:
- The Block 2.0 Apartment Template
- The Block 2.0 Restaurant Template
- The Block 2.0 store template
- Players will have to design the building in the appropriate template:
- Apartment buildings must be designed in the apartment template
- Restaurants must be designed in the restaurant template
- Stores must be designed in the store template
- Players can only use assets from galleries that appear in The Block 2.0 filter
- Do not change the desired template, if you change the settings, your building will be automatically disqualified.
- No building should exceed 5 in height. Use the prescribed width and height for each building.
- Entries must be new and original.
- You must add a static image of your building.
- Updates will not be accepted after the presentation of the island.
How to enter the Fortnite Block 2.0 contest
Use the dropdown menu The Block 2.0 in the Fortnite Discovery Shipment form before June 15, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET. All submitted work must be original, any copied work will be rejected without consideration.
Are you excited to build Tilted Tower with Block 2.0 in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3? Let us know in the comments below!