Betting on esports is a big deal right now. This article will cover everything there is to know about betting on the Call of Duty Championship in 2022.
What is the call of duty?
Call of Duty is a competitive first-person shooter that first came out in 2003. Over the years, the game has transformed through more than 14 unique iterations. CoD game is available on all supported gaming platforms: Windows PC, Mac, PS4 and Xbox One.
Call of Duty betting options make up a huge market. Since the inaugural season of the new Call of Duty tournament, real money betting options have been on the rise.
Call of Duty real money gambling has been all the rage all year, so it was only a matter of time to see such growth in demand.
Why is real money gambling on Call of Duty suddenly so popular?
The first reason is that the tournament is ultimately similar to other US-based esports and larger esports competitions in the region, such as the Overwatch Championship and the League of Legends Championship Series. Legends of North America.
The franchise plays a huge role in the importance and popularity of any esports tournament these days, including betting on Obligations. It also positively affects other aspects of esports competitions, including support for betting spots.
Call of Duty World Championship Formula
CWC it has 32 teams. 12 of these teams come from Stage 1 of the CWL Pro League, 4 from relegation battles in the same league, and 16 teams from Last Chance Qualifiers.
The tournament begins with a rotating group stage (8 groups of 4 teams each), where all matches are played in a better-than-5 format. The top two teams advance to the double-elimination stage, where the top teams can advance. to the final battle for the prize place, the first profitable for 600 thousand dollars.
Aside from the Call of Duty Pro League, the CoD scene rarely features prestigious events that aren’t directly supported by Activision. Most third party tournaments are reserved for amateur teams looking to make a name for themselves and feature small prizes. Compared to other esports, Call of Duty ranks low on the viewership and prestige ladder, but its fan base is steady and loyal, meaning it has the potential to thrive in its own right for the foreseeable future. Throughout the 2017-18 season, Call of Duty: World War II tournaments generated more than $4,000,000 in prize money.
What is good to bet on Call of Duty?
What should you look for when exploring the most promising real money Call of Duty gambling sites? We can show you the key elements that make good esports bookmakers.
- Legitimate online gambling licenses
- Smooth website interface
- Mobile-friendly platform
- A wide variety of esports markets
- Proper CDL Betting Coverage
- Call of Duty League Competitive Odds
- Effective customer service
- Intuitive page-by-page navigation
- A good variety of esports specials.
- Support for numerous payment methods
How to start betting on Call of Duty
If you’re among the people who haven’t yet placed any bets online on the Call of Duty League, here’s a quick step-by-step guide to walk you through the basics.
- Find a great Call of Duty betting site. You can use the table above as a guide.
- Sign up for an account and confirm your email once you find the perfect match for you.
- Then deposit some money using your preferred payment method (eg Bitcoin, PayPal, Skrill).
- Some of them revolve around the initial deposit amount.
- After signing up for an account and depositing some money into your balance, it’s time to find the Call of Duty League betting odds.
- Find the Esports category. In most cases, you will see some subcategories. Go to Call of Duty and you will see all active CDL real money odds and bet lines.
- Find the matches you care about, do a lot of research (good old stats trickle down), and decide which team(s) you think will win.