Don’t rely on luck to win in Fortnite, this is how you can get a Victory Royale
Epic Games’ Fortnite remains one of the best Android games out there, a hugely popular battle royale that’s a big part of why the genre went mainstream. Despite the growing popularity of newer games in the genre, players inevitably return to Fortnite for their Battle Royale fill. But seeing an influx of veterans means you may need to up your game when it comes to winning that sweet Victory Royale. Fortunately for you, Android Police have compiled a handy tips and tricks guide for beginners to help everyone learn how to win in Fortnite.
Tips and tricks to win your first Victory Royale
- Change game settings– Toggle 60 FPS, turn on auto fire mode (best for beginners), customize your touch and motion sensitivity sliders to your liking (remember lower sensitivity produces the most control over the target), enable voice chat to communicate more effectively with teammates, and turn on visualizing sound effects.
- Loot the highest rarity gear and shield potions. The colors are gray (common), green (uncommon), blue (rare), purple (epic), orange (legendary), and gold (mythical). Save your purple, orange, and gold for weapons/gear. Drinking a shield potion adds a shield to your health, giving you an extra layer of protection before enemies damage your health bar.
- Arm yourself with a gun has priority. Try to acquire weapons that are suited to long range combat as well as close quarters, such as snipers for long range and shotguns for close range. Being caught without a gun spells trouble.
- playing stealth will ensure your survival over being too aggressive. If you see enemy players, try to hide and not alert them to your location. If you see empty houses and open doors, players may have recently visited that location, so always scan around and walk or crouch (limit noise) before moving into the open space.
- storm tracking, and always plan to approach the next circle before the larger circle shrinks. The storm approaches faster the longer a match lasts. Having your back against the storm also means there are no enemies behind you.
- play the target. You’ll spend most of each round gathering gear and exploring the map, but at some point, you’ll be forced to engage in skirmishes with enemy players. Only participate in fights that you will win with confidence. Make sure the shoreline is clear before looting the corpses, some players place the corpses as bait for easy kills with a sniper rifle nearby.
- improve your mechanics. Sometimes you get outmatched during a skirmish, thanks to the different skill levels of the players. That’s why we search Epic Games Fortnite Creative Mode for additional help. Creative mode allows users to upload custom maps and design mini-games to enhance the experience; just enter anyone island code on the Island Code tab. Consider including marksmanship trainers and playing deathmatch modes as your warm-up regiments (we suggest loading Trickshot Deathrun – Got Aim pt. 3: 2732-3053-0999 and Teadoh’s marksmanship training course: 9588-0826-4314) ; that way, you’ll be ready to jump during your encounters.
Note: Game screenshots come from GeForce now from Nvidia streaming service for Android devices. It is currently one of our favorite options for playing Fortnite on mobile. You can get better performance than native version of Fortnite app while enjoying high quality graphics.
Practice makes perfect in Fortnite
It’s no hidden secret that getting better in any game/mode requires a lot of replays. Practice makes perfect and eventually the tips and tricks that we have compiled in our guide will become second nature. If you’re on a Victory Royales hot streak in Fortnite, maybe check out Apex Mobile Legends to test and expand your Battle Royale skills.