Double Eleven has released Minecraft Dungeons update 1.25 today, and this one is for patch 18.104.22.168, which is also called Luminous Night! Check out the full Minecraft Dungeons April 20 update patch notes below.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.25 Patch Notes | Minecraft Dungeons April 20 Update Patch Notes:
22.214.171.124 – April 20, 2022
Become the avatar once again and face new challenges in Luminous Night: the second seasonal adventure for Minecraft Dungeons. Explore the Tower at night, with new floors featuring mysterious murals, puzzling puzzles, and a fiery enemy that can be too much for even the most experienced adventurers to handle. Earn radiant new rewards that illuminate your surroundings with bioluminescent delight, from themed skins and emotes to terrifyingly adorable Ministersity and Abomination pets. Enhance your game with additional quality of life features like the storage chest and improved UI. Luminous Night is here: what will you discover before dawn?
This update also brings a lot of bug fixes to the game. Look for any errors you find in bugs.mojang.com and let us know what you think of comments.minecraft.net. We appreciate your continued support in reporting issues! If you want to join a community of like-minded gamers, go to the official Minecraft Dungeons Discord server at discord.gg/MinecraftDungeons.
Explore the Tower like you’ve never seen it before, with floors featuring new biomes, puzzling puzzles, and the forest fire – an old fan favorite that is making a triumphant return to the Minecraft universe.
- Adventure Points are now awarded after clearing each floor of the Tower, even if the Tower run fails. Clearing the Tower awards maximum points!
- When a floor has been cleared of all mobs, there is now a pop-up notification to indicate that the floor is now clear.
- The exit waypoint now only appears when the floor has been cleared
Season Quest Rewards and Progression:
Luminous Night features plenty of radiant rewards that will illuminate your surroundings with bioluminescent delight! These include the terrifyingly adorable Ministersity and Abomination pets, but also plenty of sparkly emotes, skins, capes, and styles.
- The active season can be changed in the adventure center so you can still earn rank and rewards from season 1! Setting the season in the adventure center will cause all adventure points to go towards ranking up in the selected season! !
- New and exciting weekly challenges have been added to the rotation, with many pacing adjustments made directly from community feedback.
- A pop-up message now appears during gameplay to notify you when weekly challenges have been completed.
- Lots of changes to Adventure Center to improve readability and navigation.
- The Storage Chest has been added to The Camp, allowing you to store an additional 300 items per character
- The contents of the Storage Chest can be transferred between platforms, along with other character data, using Saved in the cloud
- With this release, you will discover and unlock 10 new achievements during your adventures!
Changes and corrections:
- Fixed various crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fire resistant mobs can no longer drop into the lava on certain Tower floors.
- The Uniquesmith now upgrades the power level of a selected item to match the player’s strongest piece of gear.
- Fixed multiple feats surrounding bosses and getting gear overpowered in the Tower (MCD-6947, MCD-6922)
- Fixed missing sounds when bosses spawn in the Tower (MCD-7001)
- Added missing sounds to the Tower Keeper on the Tower Failed screen
- Fixed some Tower doors being able to open twice, blocking progress through the Tower (MCD-6916)
- Mobs killed by Thorns armor enchantment now count towards the ‘Defeat X Mobs’ weekly challenge
- Mobs killed by Shock Web’s ranged enchantment trap effect now count towards the “Defeat X Ancient Mobs” weekly challenge.
- Mobs killed by the Electrified Armor enchantment now count towards the “Defeat X Ancient Mobs” weekly challenge.
- Fixed Luck of the Sea enchantment incorrectly labeling common items as unique (MCD-7028)
- Updated Unchanting tooltip to “Deal more damage to enchanted enemies” so it covers both melee and ranged (MCD-6323)
- Shadow Shifter is now properly affected by enchantments and effects that reduce cooldown (MCD-6389)
- Beast Surge buff levels now show “pet boost” as the enchantment affects pets’ attack and movement speed.
- If an Ancient Hunt starts with Spider Cave, the player no longer charges into the quest already surrounded by enemies (MCD-6684)
- Fixed an area in Fiery Forge where players could get stuck after dying (MCD-6716)
- Fixed dropping tokens in End Wilds so that they now drop correctly when an arena is triggered (MCD-6993)
- Fixed doors in Overgrown Temple leading nowhere (MCD-6587)
- Fixed an area in The Stronghold that players could fall from (MCD-6933)
- Fixed Fiery Forge Ambush Door force field remaining visible after opening the door.
- Removed annoying invisible barrier in Highblock Halls
- Fixed players being unable to go through a door in Pumpkin Pastures in Online Multiplayer.
- Fixed an area in Windswept Peaks that allowed players to walk through walls (MCD-6401)
- Fixed a door in Broken Citadel not appearing for clients during online multiplayer sessions
- Fixed redstone cores in Fiery Forge lacking button prompts when interacting with a controller
- Fixed an invisible barrier blocking TNT in the Creeper Woods Spider Lair area.
- Players can no longer get stuck in a puzzle cube in Gale Sanctum
- Minecart damage to players has been quadrupled in response to community feedback.
- Added daggers, scythes, and their respective unique variants as possible gear drops in Lone Fortress on Adventure difficulty.
- Melons now heal for 75% over 15 seconds (MCD-7019)
- Bosses can no longer be instantly defeated with Scatter Mines (MCD-6683)
- Spiders, Witches, and Frozen Zombies can no longer fire projectiles after being defeated (MCD-6995)
- Skeleton Vanguards now have more enchant options (MCD-6634)
- Raid captains are now immune to wind (MCD-6783)
- Solemn Giant now wears a helmet (MCD-7000)
- Jungle Abomination arena in Overgrown Temple is now smaller
- Chase speed has been increased to 1.4.
- Poison Attack 360 altered to fire two volleys 0.5s apart with an angle difference of 22.5 degrees
- Poison dart damage multiplier has been increased to 1.35.
- The 360 degree poison attack cooldown has been reduced from 20 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Added combo attack, which summons vines and fires 360-degree darts at the same time
- Created a new projectile and poison effect for the Abomination of the Jungle attack.
- Added Poison (5s) to Jungle Abomination’s melee attack.
- Added poison resistance to Jungle Abomination.
- Wretched Specters health increased from 9,000 to 11,000.
- Wretched Wraith incoming ranged damage reduced from 0.7 to 0.6
- Wretched Wraith is now affected by the Smiting enchantment
- If you’re playing in South Korea, we’ve added game timers and notices in accordance with gaming laws to help remind players to take occasional breaks from the game.
- The “Damage Dealt” and “Damage Dealt” values on the post-mission screen can no longer appear as negative values (MCD-5384, MCD-5978)
- The threat level slider on the mission selection screen now defaults to the recommended level (MCD-7032)
- TNT and player armor auras are no longer visible in trade menus (MCD-6892)
- Emote previews now appear correctly after equipping Battlestaff and Rapier
- Characters no longer stand still after equipping Battlestaff and Rapier (MCD-5778)
- Fixed progress bar stretching when teleporting to another player (MCD-6762)
- The Ancient Hunt screen now shows merchants in the background, after visiting them (MCD-6928)
- Fixed missing lines on the mission select screen connecting secret missions to their unlock missions.
- Guests in local co-op sessions can now correctly see skin selections when joining an in-game session.
- The “Configuration changes detected” message now appears correctly in the Configuration Controller area
- Players no longer exit the pause screen if their controller goes offline
- Fixed directional input becoming unresponsive after unplugging and replugging controllers on Merchant screens when playing on Xbox
- The “View Controls” and “Customize Controls” menu options now navigate to the appropriate screens based on the input method currently being used (MCD-1133)
- Fixed navigating the cosmetics menu with a controller causing the character to stutter.
- Fixed objective text not completely disappearing after progressing to a new Tower floor (MCD-6969)
- Eye of Ender doors now have button prompts when interacting with a controller
The following are issues that the development team is aware of and will work to resolve in future updates:
- A crash may occur when toggling between Adventure Hub pages using the controller trigger buttons
- ‘Weekly challenge complete’ toast notifications are not localized for all supported languages
That’s it for this latest patch for Minecraft Dungeons. Stay tuned here at MP1st for future updates!